Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lost


I've been around just lost. Seems like life just takes me away sometimes. i have been doing good. My ladies are good. Life just seems grand. We are getting geared up for school. My oldest starts kindergarten this year. she was in school last year in a class they called transition. She will be going to kindergarten which is more like real school. We got a new dog last Saturday. I mean my wife got a new dog last Saturday. She is cute, not what I would have wanted but she is not my dog. I am going back to school for Culinary Technologies. So since I will be gone 2nights a week she wanted a guard dog. And for the baby, well she is growing way to fast. I have to carry her to Chapel Hill for her last sleep study. She is doing great. I think everything is just fine. It is amazing how some reflux can make you so sick. But Thats about it.

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY.
    What a cute pup. What kind is it? Awwww it melts my heart. My husband would love to go to culinary school. Good for you. I want to hear all about it. I'm glad the baby is doing well.

    ReplyDelete