Monday, August 23, 2010

SORRY

Life has been very busy. To catch every one up the surprise date went great. I told her Saturday morning to be ready to leave at 6pm that we had reservations. I did not tell her what town, even though she asked, because the small town we went to only has one restaurant that makes reservations. We ate and just talked for over an hour. It was just like some of our first dates. We where learning each other again. It was very refreshing.

I started last Monday with online classes. Boy was i surprised tring to figure all that out. I have atleasts 2 assiments due every week but they are all posted so I can get ahead which is what I'm tring to do. Class at the coleege on Wed and Thurs. I think I am really going to enjoy it.

My oldest daughter started kindergarten today. Holy Crap. She was just born where has the time gone. They have early outs today and tomorrow so I have all ready spoke to her and she had a blast.

The baby, well she is meaner than ever. She has her moms attitude.

So Im going to get back to work hope everyone is doing good. I should post a little more often Im just busy.

1 comment:

  1. TERRIFIC! Great to see date night went down as planned. Now the main idea is to keep going, Bigger. Don't get bogged down in every day shit and lose track of something that helps to cement the relationship.

    There's three females in your family and one male. Oh, brother. . .

    ReplyDelete