Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NASTY ASS SMELL

It is no secret I live and work in a country area. The deer roam the coons run and the opossum play dead. My office is right out of this small town and is surrounded by fields on all sides. We have had problems with mice in our office and I have been able to catch them at first sign of there poo. I worked Saturday at my office. Monday I was out checking on our houses. Tuesday, yesterday, I came in late so Deb my coworker could go to our other sales lot and help them out. I noticed a stinch in the air but not to bad. This morning I walk in and I am hit with this rank, retched, odor that made me gag. It is a dead mouse. Or so I think. I look around the office tring to find it. The smell is strongest in my office. I leave and get air fresheners. When I return I realize the smell is extremely strong. I have to find this dead mouse. I get to my bathroom and open the cabinet under my sink. And there is the smell. I have my head all in there tring to find this small rotten mouse when I see it. Not a dead mouse but a dead baby opossum. This thing is the size of a rat. you have never seen a bigger jump like I did. It just startled me. A dead Smiling opossum. So I remove this rotten carcass.

Tell me how in the world did a opposum get under my sink. When the smell clears I will have to find its entrance. Hell if a opposum can get in there so can a rat, snake, cat, hell another oppsoum. Thank god you all dont no me personally this is embarrsing. I am a clean person and usally dont keep my oppsoun under my sink. Damn that is nasty.

1 comment:

  1. I would freak out! Hopefully the smell goes away. That sucks for you.
    I have family in the south, that live in the country (kind of). It's grown so much in the last several years.

    ReplyDelete