Saturday, July 3, 2010

LOST

I see all the blogs that I look at and people just have all these ideas about what to put on there blog. Me I have nothing. My mind is a huge balloon full of nothing. If you looked inside my head you would see a space full of that stuff called anti-matter The nothing that makes up like 99% of space. I'm just so uncreative. God It sucks. Oh well still have no computer. I'm on the office computer. Every one have a happy 4th. I will post again when i come up with something creative. but if I have to wait on that I may never post again.

5 comments:

  1. What ever makes you smile, put it on here. What ever pisses you off, put it on here. You have a fantasy, put it on here. You like what somebody did, put it on here. Do something out of your box (like go to a musuem), put down your experience and what you liked. See a pretty girl or funky chick, wild dude, something freaky, let us see. Dumb things don't matter, because it doesn't matter it's a blog site. This is probably the best place for you to let yourself go and explore what you like and just the experience of letting your mind wander. You'll come up with stuff. See the world......live it and talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No really........write something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not leaving you alone. Get to writing boy. Tell me what you had for dinner, what your kids did, what you dream about, the trees outside your house, if you won the lottery. Come on....you got it in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 comments now. This is your pain in the ass calling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok OK OK OK OK OK OK

    I'll post.

    ReplyDelete