Thursday, March 17, 2016

Work Work

Just working hard.  I start at 8 in the morning and usually do not stop until 12 at night.  Hey its just how it goes.  But it pays off.

The ac fell out of the play house and will not work now.  It was my fault for not properly securing it.  However I had a bigger better one give to me last night.  On top of that I think I only have like $200 in this thing as far as my own money.  That's total.  I hope to post pictures when I am done with it.  I plan to be completely finished my the end of April.  There may be a chance that I will have it finished enough for the girls to start playing in it by the end of the this weekend.  That is if it does not rain me out.  I will still have trim work to finish but I have got to get my pig pen built also.  Lots of things going on and working out.

Very exciting news around work also.  I cant say anything yet but if I think I am busy now I will be killing it mid summer.  And probably will be able to stay at the beach house more.  HUH!!!!  Just a thought.  I might could actually arrange to move there.  Seriously I could move my whole family there and then come back home on the weekends.  BRAIN THOUGHT>>>>>>>> I wonder how the neighbors would feel about the play house being in the back yard, or is that front yard, The yard facing the water.  That would be awesome kick back looking out the door at the water watching the tv sitting in the coolness.  Geez sounds like a vacation.  Ok back to reality the HOA wouldnt allow it and I doubt I move to the beach.  I just kinda like the farm and my new adventures I am starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment