Friday, March 25, 2016

It finally happened

After 34 years of life I have had a death threat.  Whats funny is it did not come form anyone that has any association with me.  It came from someone whom I had given a gift.  It was funny to me.  Still wandering if the threat came from her or her husband, however knowing what I know im sure it was from her. OH WELL.  Luckly I have no reason to be scared or threatened.  It is just one of those things.  Everyone in my family is safe and so am I.  Other than that this week has just been fullfilled with lots of work and fun and trips.  Been to the water, the zoo and large towns.  Been shopping and scored some awesome things I think I can make money on through the internet.  We will see.  Im about to hit the road again.  Lots of miles this week.  I hope everyone is having a great Easter.  Peace brothers and sisters. Till next time.  Unless I am killed lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment