Thursday, March 10, 2016

Slight Headache

On Wednesdays I try my best to eat lunch with my wife.  While we where eating my phone rang.  I knew it was work but turned out to be my 2nd boss.  This is what I call her.  She runs the poker game I play sometimes.  She needed me to cook and asked if I could play.  They had about 18 playing and where running 2 tables with bonus hands every 2 hours.  Of course I said yes.  Who doesn't want to drink, play cards and stay up late partying?  So I went  and cooked and sat down at a $1-$3 table.  My cards where middle run cards I lost several hands but drink many beers.  I lost down on that $300 and got $100 more.  I lost down on it and got $200 more.  Now keep in mind she is writing these down in a book.  I have not actually paid her for these chips.  But she knows I would never short her and we can always make sure we even up.  Ill let you think what you want about that comment.  LOL I'm saying trading services for money if I don't have it or she cant pay me for what I win/earn from playing and cooking.  No this has nothing to do with sex.  Geez get your mind out of the gutter.  So at this point I guess its about 12 or so and the table is starting to break.  I get up and ask for $200 more.  For those of you keeping count that's $800 I have borrowed that is expected to be paid back before I leave the game.  I was a little concerned because I got down to $90.  Now how am I suppose to explain to my wife that I have lost $710 in one night.  Was too drunk to drive home and every one was laughing cause I kept calling home girl at the end of the table "Hot Chick"  I couldn't remember her name but she was hot and was a nurse.  So any way I am a little freaked out.  I mean I can go have a nice quick runaway vacation for $710 and I have just gave it away. And then something changed and I felt a little more attentive.  It might have been the distraction at the end of the table had left.  Or it might have been just me being me and reaching to next level of my light buzz I had left.  I ended up turning that $90 into $566 and with her owing me $200 I was $33 to the bad.  I paid $40 and told her to keep the tip.  It was an awesome night.  I got home around 3:30 and went to sleep just to wake up at 6;30 this morning.  OH I Love those nights like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment