Thursday, March 31, 2016

NOW

Now I can tell you the exciting news.  We are opening another sales lot and it is at the beach.  Super excited.  Paper work has been signed and we have applied for our license and transfer of information.  All this would have been completed but we had to wait on the bond.  Oh the joy.  The long weeks on the water.  This is so exciting.  Not only for the beach weekends but also for the extra income.  As I said before.  God is on my side!

Hope to buy the extra goodies for the play house this weekend and be close to finishing it.  With the landscaping being done and watching the E's I have gotten behind.  I have a guy coming to shingle it next week.  I just am to lazy to get back on that roof.  Plus last time I got caught in the rain.

Life is great on the Bigger side.

No comments:

Post a Comment