Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tired, Hurt, Sore, Busy, Happy

I've been busting my ass these past few days.  Still big news coming from the work world.   I will be able to discuss it soon enough.  I'm tired because I am not sleeping.  I am having a problem with my arm causing me to be woke up several times a night.  I hurt/sore from my back catching Saturday and then still working around the house.  Of course I am busy but it feels so good. And lastly I am happy.  I have several reasons to be happy.  Mostly I feel I have made some good decisions because of things that are happening.  No one can ever see the future however I was right about several things and I have saved my self so many problems and issues.  God is on my side.  I'm am so thankful to be back in his arms.  I fail him daily.  But he loves me and supports me in my decisions.  Expect alcohol.  Got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment