Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Still laughing

I still laugh at two comments made this weekend.  First was "Man that is a deep hole"  The second "Fried Chicken Country Ham its your Birthday Hot Damn"  Oh my that was awesome.  I get the best laughs from people.

Still working on the play house.  I will some how some way finish the vinyl on the rear tonight.  I also will be putting the osb board up on the inside tonight and have got to get the majority of it finished before Wednesday night.  I have got to carry the tractor to get it serviced Thursday.  SIGHHHHH  I am working my ass off and love it.  The only problem I am having right this minute is that I am not sleeping at night.  This morning at 1am I was thinking.  I should be doing something.  And when I do sleep I have the craziest dreams.  I am either in an episode of Walking Dead or I am at a crazy big house running all around.  It is just crazy the things your mind can produce.  With all that being said I did say last time I wouldn't be back till I got paid.  Well I haven't gotten the check but its in the mail.  LIFE IS GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment