Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quick Week


WOW. Is it Saturday. I think I just caught my breathe. This week has flown by. Busy Busy Busy. That is the only way I know how to explain it. Monday, at office trying to catch up from where I was out sick the week before. Tuesday, Day off went to an auction looking for a one row planter for my garden tractor. Did not find one worth buying. Wed, At office by myself all day, cohort was in the other office trying to help with there deals. Thursday, Trip to doctor with wife, we had a concern with her and was getting a second opinion. It went very well everything seems to be OK. Friday had oldest daughter at work with me. Then wife came to get her and daycare called and said baby had temp of 102.3. Wife carried her to hospital. ( We don't go there often but doc closes at 12 on Fridays and my wife use to work in the Er full time and now works there on pull. So we get back door service. In other words we get to avoid the wait) They gave baby Tylenol and a breathing treatment because she was wheezing again. She has child hood asthma. wife carried baby to grandma so she could carry oldest kid to dance rehearsal. I went and got baby. When I got there last night at 7:30 baby was in great shape. did not look sick at all. went home, went to bed, and now I am here. Sitting at my desk. It is a beautiful day. We have oldest daughter dance recital tonight, church inn the morning tee ball practice Sunday afternoon and then we start the week all over again. I will try to keep a daily update next week instead of a long post about the week.

2 comments:

  1. You've got a lot on your plate. You definitely need to take some deep breaths and relax. Sometimes all that gets too much and if you don't take care of yourself, you aren't any good keeping calm for others. I'm so glad you're taking time to write on your blog and release some stuff.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laroo just the fact that some one takes the time to read my blog means alot and then for it to be you the one who bascialy talked me into doing it takes it to the top.

    ReplyDelete