Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life Story

Well how about a little about me. The story of how I meet my wife. The short version. And There she was!!!! The end




No really. Back in 1999 I was in high school dating a girl. We had been together for a while and her mom did not like me. In Sep 99 there was a hurricane named Floyd (If my mind serves me right). Floyd flooded the town that I hung out in. Well I would hang out with a crowd in town that was not from my high school. And on one of those faithful nights with the water still rising there was a girl brought to my friends house that I had never seen before. She was beautiful with that curly red hair. We hit it off and started talking. The reason she had been brought there was because they could not get to their friends house across the creek. After about 3 nights of me snicking a trip to town to see my new friend she told me if you get rid of the other girl I'm yours. That is all it took. The next morning I was on the phone breaking up. (yes I know that is the scum way out) but I was in love and charging 100% to my new girl. She was so perfect. We have been together ever since. We have good times and bad but they are always our times. We have 2 beautiful girls and really do have a great life.

I have this blog to get things off my chest and try to make my relanship stonger with my wife and I figured instead of always typing about the bad how about typing the good also.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you: Blogging is good therapy. Only thing with my blog, Wifey reads it. So, What About Bob has to be one part truth and 9 parts bullshit. Reading this I find you're also married to a redheaded lady. Nothing like a red head, I always say.

    My red haired beauty was at age 20. She threw one mean fuck. In the process she'd rake my back big time with her fingernails. My back looked like I'd been taken to task by a crazed bobcat. There were a few more redheads in between the upteen other women before hooking up with Wifey. I was into one night meaningful relationships.

    My first glance at Wifey was during a night's cruise on fourth street in our hometown. She was driving a Austin Healey and I a souped up, fixed up VW. We pull up to a stop light. I look over, honk the horn and wave trying to get her attention. No dice. She rounded the next corner and that was it.

    Years later, not knowing it was same woman, I caught a glimpse of her walking ahead of me and into where I worked. I said the fine butt (tight butts drive me nuts) she had and thought, one day I'm going to have try that out. A few years later I did. The rest as they say is history.

    Given the choice I'd marry a redheaded lady again. That said, redheads are a lot of woman to keep up with but then you knew that, didn't you.......

    I'm enjoying what you write and your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Heads are a lot to keep up with. I have told my wife that i am blogging and she has shown no intrest in it. But to be honest I dont care if she reads this or not. I do not hide anything from her, we have a very honest relationship. Which is what causes some of out litle arguments. we both are head strong and are going to speak our mind. but I would do it all over again in a minute.

    ReplyDelete