Friday, April 16, 2010

Following Me


So I was not going to post today. But while sitting in my office chair trying to juggle all my contractors and suppliers I happen to glimpse at the window and there it was. a pink and yellow moth. so i run to the truck and get my nice camera and it is dead. I mean completely dead. so then i get my back up and snap a pic. This moth is not as brilliant as the first one and the pic not as good with the screen back ground but I did get the pic. Nature is just great. Everyone have a great weekend and I will post next Monday if I get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That is the coolest frickin thing! I want one and I hate bugs.
    I've never seen anything like that. That is too cool. I'm glad you went through the hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this, I'm thinking THE FLY! THE FLY!

    ReplyDelete