Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Weekend of non stop enjoyment

Just wanted to step in and say what a great day it is.  I got to go with my daughter to the prayer around the pole at school.  Was awesome to see the ones who come out and support that school.  Its funny to me that so many will support one school but seem to not be associated with the other.  But that's their problem not mine.  Did some running around this morning and made it to work.  Tonight is work on my daughters costume night.  UGH, I hope I can pull this all together.  They both won last year so the pressure is on for this year.  I feel that we have a winning idea just have to put it in to realty.  The costume contest starts Friday at their Fall festival.  This is always a great time.  This year we sold enough tickets that the wife only had to buy a few to get our daughter on the limo ride.  Also we are planning on betting on an auction item.  This item has a history of going for quite a bit of money. I guess we will see what happens.  But to actually start the conversation as to the title.  We have the fall festival Friday night, then of course it will be time to drink beer and mow trees afterwards.  On Saturday I have requested some help to pick up tree limbs so I can mow closer under the trees then on Saturday night we have the local Fire Dept fall festival,  So Saturday will be packed.  Then of course there's church on Sunday morning and then me probably trying to finish the mowing on the farm.  I have busted my ass this year to keep our place looking good and I feel i have succeeded so far.  Peace out Blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment