Thursday, September 15, 2016

Plans??

I am going to do something that goes against my whole person.  I know I have said it before and I sill say it again.  I do not make plans.  But I am going to make some for this weekend.  My plans consist on drinking beer.  That is first and foremost.  The next plan is to build the bathroom in the shop.  I have changed my thoughts on this area about 5 times.  But I have made a final decision.  Maybe.  I am just going to build a 8x8 bathroom with a top to put storage on.  If I can get this built then I can start on my kitchen.  It is cooling off now and I am not sweating my ass off like I was.  So thats my plan.  Build a bathroom and drink beer.  We will see how it goes.

I hope to have butcher block looking counter tops and to have the bathroom wrapped with old pine siding from my grandmas store.  This is the goal.  Ill update an the progress next week.

Just wanted to say life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment