Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Life

What a great labor day weekend.  We worked our tails off.  Friday night was a little hurricane party where we cleaned some.  Saturday we cleaned the kitchen.  I mean cleaned the cabinets and all.  The Kitchen is very clean.  We followed up by going out to eat with some friends.  I always love spending time with certain people.  People of the same accord, Im sure you know what I am talking about.  Sunday was church then straight to my inlaws for a get together then home to clean a little more then I left and went and played cards.  Was a great night there also.  We sang karaoke till 3:30am.  It was too late to be out but seeing my old friends was so worth it.  I got home at 4 and went to bed. I was back up Monday morning and started pressure washing the deck.  It took all day I finished around 8 that night with a few stops in between to bring my daughters desk in to the house and to eat supper that my wife had cooked.  She is a great cook.  Just over all it was a great weekend.  I think back to a lot of things I didnt even put in this post.  But I will say that it was very productive and fun.  On top of all this I have been trying to really suck up to my wife and I think I might actually get to have an orgasm tonight.  This may sound weird but its been 7 months since we have done much.  But you have to keep in mind what I did to her.  So I am learning patentice.  When you are in love you will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment