Monday, October 3, 2016

Past, Present, Future

Past

Well the costume contest went great,  We didnt win but everyone loved the costume.  A little boy wearing a kissing booth won the contest.  It was a great costume.  In fact there where 4 great costumes there in my opinion.  On top of all that we will be sending our daughter on a "girls night out" We won the winning bid on it too.  What a great night.  We also where able to get 2 movie baskets, a grilling basket and a kitchen basket.  I also got jokingly hit on my probably my favorite teacher.  Finally!!  She took long enough.  Then Saturday I labored all day picking up limbs then going to another auction and my nephew one a $500 gift certificate for a gun.  I then went home with 6 females.  Needless to say I jetted lol.  I got on the tractor and rode till 2;30 ( I was out of fuel) then church on Sunday.  What a super great weekend.  It was so awesome!

Present

I am so sore.  I think a combination of picking up limbs and riding the mowers so much.

Future

Matthew is coming.  It is going to bust NC wide open!  Ugh I am dreading this.  Lots of work to do.  I am preparing to be with out current for a week.  We went without current one time for 9 days and with out water for several days also.  I will be prepared.  Beer and Cigs for sure.  We will see what happens.

peace out blogging world

No comments:

Post a Comment