Monday, October 31, 2016

Well.......

The weekend was grand.  Girls party went off with out a hitch.  The trunk or treat was awesome.  And I finally was able to go through the haunted house.  Now the weekend was also bland.  I laid in bed most of Sunday and a lot of Saturday.  I am sick.  At least that is what my nurse says.  She can not pin point what is wrong but says my body is fighting off something and that's why I feel the way I do.  I have to agree with her.  I do not feel the best.  I am clammy and think I am fighting off a fever also.  I am sweating constantly and have light headiness.  My nerves are bad also.  I am nervous for why I have no clue.


With all this being said the major thing that is bothering me is I am horny.  I am really horny.  I have had sex twice in a year, I think it is.  So I feel a little bit of me is dying inside.  And theres nothing I can do.  Well I guess I could do somethings but I am trying my best to be a good boy.  I have not said anything or acted anyway or done anything that would be considered wrong against my wife in a long time.  I do not plan on doing anything wrong either.  Although I do believe I have had a few offers. But I will stand strong.  Wow, that just made me think about something.  Guess we will see what happens.  If I had any thoughts of doing wrong I do believe I could fulfill one of my fantasies this week.  Oh, I might just fantasies and masturbate tonight.  LOL LOL Good grief I will be a good boy!! I will be a good boy!!  I will be a good boy!! I will be a good boy!!

Funny thing, I am sitting here coughing and sweating and its like 68 degrees in here.  Yep I am sick, If not phisically I am mentally Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment