Friday, November 4, 2016

WOW!!

Welcome Welcome,

I would like to welcome my readers from France and Canada.  Wow  I would have never thought I would have readers form other countries.  I cant imagine what in the world I you all would think was interesting about my blog but I am very excited about this.

Now to continue with what I was going to blog about.  This weekend.  It would seem I live for the weekend but this is untrue.  I actually feel i stay so busy that the weekend is just a day at the end of my work week and another start into a new work week.  This weekend is no different however I am doing something that you all know I love to to.  Cooking!!  This weekend I will cook approx 15 gallons of Brunswick stew for a minor competition in a town close to mine.  This will be I think the 4th  or 5th year I have done this with my current partner.  This year we are going to tweak the recipe a little.  It honestly makes me a little nervous but I know we will pull it off either way.  So this is my Saturday morning.

Oh! my baby girl gets to go on her girls night out Friday night also.   She is super excited about this.  I have been joking with her about how I am going to take her place.  Of course with this being a "girls" night she says I cant.  So sad LOL.

Now on to the shop.  I have finally gotten one wall up.  Now I may have mentioned this before.  But my goal this weekend after the Stew Fest is to get this other wall built and up.  If I can do this I will probably start on the kitchen.  Either way I finally see progress in the shop.  And hope fully I can have it all finished by March other than some painting.  We  will see.

Again Welcome to my new readers.  Post a comment.  Ask questions.  I look forward to see where this blog goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment