Friday, August 26, 2016

YO!

Well my girls start back to school Monday.  So now my summer vacation is over.  I am going to miss sleeping in and starting late but thats just how it goes.  I also am thinking about seeing if I can be voted in as a member of the school PTA.  I had someone tell me last night there would be a postion open and I think I want to get more involved in school.  We will see.  I think it would be a good thing.   I think I have mentioned the planter, potter table I made for my mom.  I now have an order to build another.  I hope I will be able to build a few and sell them to make some extra cash.  I started bush hogging last night to get ready for deer season.  This is going to be a job.  The biggest part is that we did not have the lanes mowed this year.  (The grass nor the tree limbs)  But I will get things done.  I always do.  My oldest daughter now has a queen bed and our old dresser and I am mounting her tv on the wall this weekend.  We will be able to finish her room.  My baby girls will now has bunk beds and we are painting the old desk to go in her room.  My friend told me to make sure I primed the desk first.  Did I listen to her?  Nope and now I am regretting it.  But with 2 more coats of paint I think I will be close.  It will be pink to match her vanity.  All and all things are coming together right nicely.  After today they should both have a new wardrobe and we have had all there school supplies for a week now.  I am going to buy the flute for my oldest tomorrow and we should be done.  I guess.  We may not have no food in the house but we have clothes and school supplies.

Couple of side notes.  I have recently heard of someone leaving there husband.  I mention this because I had a dream lost night I was protecting her.  It was wild I had my gun drawn and every thing.  What made me feel good about this dream was I had another guy right behind me convering my back.  His gun drawn also.  I think a lot of this guy and I know he would have my back.

Other side note.  Recently my wife was told about a married man texting another woman.  It has brought up all her old thoughts and I understand why.  I will just stand beside her and wait this out.  Life will go on thats for sure.

Last note.  I am constantly changing all my plans I have.  I now want to build a small man cave before I do the chickens.  Who the hell knows what I will do first.  I sure dont.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Later
Bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment