Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Weekend

This past weekend was great.  We had a small back to school party for my oldest girl on Friday night.  She had 2 of her friends come over and stay.  Of course I was on the tractor till late.  I kept seeing the head lights of the golfcart.  They where having a blast riding everywhere on the farm late late.  I started mowing again on Saturday and mowed off and on till 4 am.  I was able to get the 3 fields bushhogged and the deer lanes and the back of the farm and mow the pecan trees.  I was one tired ass come Sunday morning.  I went and helped my brother in law cook for our fourth Sunday meal and then went to it.  After that it my wife and I carried my aunt to the urgent care for her back.  My wife got home later and we went and got my aunts car and carried her and her car to her house.  She was so grateful for what we had done.  Then it was get ready for school time,  While we where at the urgent care my mother and sister cleaned our house some.  I have the best family ever!

Just a quick catch up on my life.  Nothing exciting just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment