Monday, August 8, 2016

Things are great

What a great weekend.  I will start with me picking up my girls on Thursday night from camp.  Oh it felt like they had been gone for a long time.  We also picked up a friend of ours daughter and just listening to there stories was great.  Friday was a great day at work.  I got a raise!  Friday night my sister had a small accident and I helped her for a few minutes.  She left the water running in her sink all day and it overflowed.  But they are getting everything fixed as of today.  After I helped her I got on the tractor and mowed till 2:30 in the morning.  Then I took a shower and went and helped my brother in law put on 5 prok shoulders for a party.  I stayed with him till 4am.  We played cards and just had a great time.  Then I went home and got a quick nap.  Up again and my wife and I and my youngest girl went to town.  picked up some things to help decorate there bedrooms.  My oldest daughter had stayed off and we went and picked her and her friend up to stay with us.  My oldest daughter wasnt even home 24 hours before leaving again.  Either way my wife cooked lasagna for us and my parents.  There 35 anniverary is today.  On Sunday we went to a birtheday party ot the water park and then to out back to school party for church.  When we got home I went and mowed grass around the shop and finished the sandbox and cleaned in the shop some.  This morning I woke up early and just laid in bed and held my wife.  It was so peaceful and nice.  Just an awesome weekend and a great start to my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment