Wednesday, August 3, 2016

BBQ

I haven't taken a day off in a while.  But now I need 2 days off.  Im hoping to go fishing next week for a day and then at the end of the week I am cooking a hog for family.  I got to thinking about everything that has to happen next Friday and I think I am going to take the day off and up my work load for my family.  Anything I can do to take some stress off of them will be greatly appreciated I am sure.

Last night I heard from my baby.  My youngest is having so much fun.  My oldest is tied up in all the drama.  Whats new right?  But they are having fun and I am so grateful for the leader of that camp.  She is an absolute angel who puts herself through hell to make that camp happen.

On a random note I do not know if I have mentioned this but my wife and I are cleaning out our kitchen cabinets.  We have been eating everything at the house and not buying food.  Last night we had chicken sausage fettuccine.  You wouldn't believe how good it was.  Just had to mention that.  My cooking skills are on point!

Peace out Blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment