Thursday, August 18, 2016

Life

Just checking in today.  I mowed trees last night and drank beer.  Yes it is one of my favorite past times.  I am getting excited about this weekend when I get to see Eric Church in concert.  This past weekend was great cooking the hog for the wedding and seeing all the family.  Got a call this morning from a friend and they booked their flight to go with us to see the city of all the lights.  Super excited about this.  I think him and I will burn that town down.  Ive been working my ass off but it is paying off.  Everything hits at once.  I think this is what it is like in most jobs.  Everything is so exciting and fresh and great.  My wife and I are redoing my oldest girls bedroom.  She is getting a full size bed and our dresser and desk and what not.  She is excited about starting middle school.  Me on the other hand, I am having old daddy problems.  What happen to the time?  Where did it all go.  Oh well.  Life will not be stopping for me.  We just have to make the best of it and I feel thats what I am doing now.  I read about healthy things every happy couple does and my wife and I are doing them.  Our morning snuggles, our late night kisses.  Our building things together.  Its pretty awesome.   I havent played cards in a while but since I think my wife will be gone friday night I might just sneak out and play.  We will see.  I might work in the shop since it is finally cooling down.  Who knows.  I still fly by the seat of my pants.  Just wanted to update you all.  I hope the blogging world is doing well.  Im going to get back at it.  Work that is. I have a lot of driving to do between now and tomorrow night.  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment