Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Just a great morning!

I was able to sit and talk with my oldest daughter this morning while listening to the thunder in the distance.  It just made for a great start to my morning.  After she left I got in the shower and just relaxed.  I let the water beat down on my back and head and took time to clear my mind and hear the water actually hitting my skin.  This may sound weird to some of you but to become so still and in time to the hear the water hitting your skin is just so relaxing.  My mind was clear and I was at peace.  After my zen shower I got dressed and headed out.  I stopped at a local drive threw restaurant and saw this hot young chick waving at me from her side view mirror.  I new the vehicle but thought that chick is way to young to be who I thought it was.  And of course the window came down and a threat was hollered to me from her.  I busted out laughing.  It was who I thought it was.  When I pulled up to the window I found out she had paid for my breakfast.  So sweet.  It was nice.  I decided to return the favor and pay for the lady behind me.  Just an act of kindness so maybe someone else day could be just as great as mine.  Today has been a great day.  It is now lunch time and still is a great day.  I think this day will continue to be great.

LOVE YOU ALL
Bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment