Wednesday, July 27, 2016

avoiding subjects

I intentionally avoid subjects on this blog anymore because I do not know who may or may not be reading this.  Its kinda an open thing and in the past I had someone to tell someone else that I had a blog.  Well now I do not know if I can put all my dark deep secrets on here.  I have entertained the thought of doing another blog and just starting form scratch again but I have a bunch of views these days so I hate to leave people hanging out that have been following me.  But in the same token I wonder who it is that is looking at my blog because I am getting very few comments.  When I sit back and think on it there is no telling who has told who about this blog so I guess I will remain quiet.  I was going to talk about sex.  However I will keep it all to myself until I feel comfortable to put it on here or start over.  Ill stop on this note, I WANT SEX!

No comments:

Post a Comment