Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I want to go somewhere.

I really want to go on a trip.  I think I want to go to Disney World.  I need some money.  I am working my ass off trying to save.  I think its time for my wife and I to take a trip by ourselves.  I would like to go to the Food and Wine Fest in Disney.  Just trying to decide on things.  At the same time I want to pay off this debt and flip houses.  If I could flip some houses Disney would be no issue.  So I'm stuck, Kinda.  Just going to keep working my ass off.

Side Note:  I am almost finished putting together my nieces play house.  It is a small prefab from Sams.  After that I plan to build a boat sandbox for my two nephews.  Super excited about it.  Then after that I will be building a planting counter for my mother and starting on the loft in the shop.  My Mom showed me a picture of a planting counter she wanted that had a sink and a window pane in it.  I was able to buy these things this weekend for $8.  I love junk shopping especially when I see it as a nice master piece.  I might post some pictures once I am finished.  We will see.  Hope the blogging world is doing well.  Peace love and happiness to you all.

Bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment