Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sleepy

Quick catch up on life.  I left work on Friday and loaded up to go to a festival and cook a pig in a competition.  I get there and set up.  I had a nice area larger than most which I think I got hooked up because of who we know.  I had lights chairs tables all the good stuff you need to have a great time.  The crowd was awesome.  I got to see quiet a few friends I haven't seen in a while.  One was a high school crush that I still think is so cute.  I got me a great big oh hug.  It was nice.  We set up and drank all night.  The town we where in is not the best town but not a bad one either.  The first fire work went off and every one around me was grabbing there side.  It was funny.  We all where about to pull out and blast a fool.  Oh great times.  I cut the heat on my pig at 1:10.  I temped the cooker and that was it.  I went and played cards a few tents down.  I met some boys from a close beach county that had there on shine, beach shine.  I was intrigued.  I may get up with them at some point and make a run or two.  Saturday morning came and I realized the sun was coming up and I was still drinking.  This is no big deal other than having to drive home.  So I took me a hour nap.  The judges came said I had a very nicely cooked pig.  They did there thing and left.  I placed 4th in the backyard judging.  We walked around for a while.  It is a very nice festival.  Lots of people and things to see.  It was an absolute blast.

Then Mothers day.  Of course I went home and went to sleep around 3 pm and slept till 8 Sunday morning and in my normal fashion I had nothing for my wife or my mom.  But as I always do I pulled it off.  We went to church and then carried my mom and dad out to eat.  With another large part of my family.  Then we met my mother in law and then went home.  then we sent all the women to have pedicures.  While my wife was gone I cleaned the house.  Then later that night I unloaded the truck.

It was a freaking awesome weekend.  I hope everyone had a great weekend also.  Ill blog later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment