Monday, May 16, 2016

Chicken, Surprises, and "up sexy"

What an awesome weekend.  Its pure got my Monday on a high.  I will start with the dance recital my girls had.  I do love to see them dance.  Also I got to see a few of my teens I use to teach at church dance.  One of them is awesome at what she does.  She brings so much attitude and emotion to what she does.  It was the best recital I have ever been to.  Just amazing.  That night my father in law and his wife staid at our house.  We got up late and I left to go get chickens for my sisters surprise birthday party.  45 chickens is what I cooked.  They turned out good, I had a lot of complements on them.  The party was Sunday so to throw my sister off, we all went and ate Japanese food.  It was a great time also.  Me and my wife with our kids and my sister and of course her 3 kids and my parents.  Just over all a great great night.  Then Sunday I got up and got ready to cook chicken.  And we had a party.  What an awesome weekend.  Life is so good.  Things are so great.  I think it is because of my faith and love of God.  If you do not believe or believe in another god then thats fine.  You will never hear me bash other peoples thoughts or cultural beliefs.  Just like I do not want my believes bashed.  I think once you summit to him and not openly deny his word things become so much easier and you become so much happier.  I also know that everything can be taken away from me any minute.  God has his ways of doing things.  As of now I am going to enjoy all this work I have, enjoy all this family time, and enjoy all this beautiful sunshine.  I will bask in this great earth God has made and enjoy all the blessings he is pouring my way at this time.  What a great weekend.

I will explain "up sexy" later.  Hope the blogging world is doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment