Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Just right

Today has been great.  Last night I started cleaning out my work truck.  Which I can say has not been washed in several several years.  It has 265000 miles on it and all kinds of little bugs like when you turn on the left signal light the rear wiper comes on.  The sunroof doesn't shut right and there are several other issues also.  Like the horn, its sounds like a horn off a care that Tinkerbell would drive.  but I plan on putting over 330000 miles on it.  We will see.  Anyway I started cleaning it out last night and plan on washing it tonight and getting it ready for the weekend.  It will be my bed and my resting spot I hope.  Depends on where I have to park.  Then we had a pretty loud storm.  It hailed and rained hard.  The girls woke up and we had a little party in the living room watching the lighting light up the whole inside.  It was so nice.  Then of course I couldn't go to sleep which is not unusual and neither could my wife.

Next thing I know is I hear my oldest daughter saying its 7:40 and daddy is not even up yet.  I crawled out of bed and threw on my clothes from the night before and said lets go LOL.  My oldest daughter looked at me and said " you where sleeping hard want you daddy"  I must have looked rough.  But they got to school with plenty of time and we had an awesome morning prayer and time.

I went back home and got ready, saw my parents for a minute and then ran an errand for them and then went to work.  Just got back from eating lunch with my wife.  Life is grand.  Its just an awesome day in the life of Bigger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment