Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial day, the 600 and yard work

What an awesome weekend.  It started by y daughter cooking for my grandmother Friday night.  She made some garlic parmesan chicken and it was so good.  Saturday morning was up and atem with yard work being done and play house finishes.  The girls painted the door and I worked on the list I had.  It was a long list so I wont go into detail.  Sunday night we went to a good friends house and watched the 600.  That was awesome they had a guy cook hibachi food.  it as so good also.  The weekend was awesome.  As far as the play house all that is left is a door knob which I should get on tonight and skirting underneath.  My guy should be there some time in June to finish the soffit under the porch.  I will try to post a picture of it.  Hope the blogging world is well.  Thanks for all the views on my blog yall are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment