Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Just keep getting better

I know everything can be taken from me in one swipe, however things just keep getting better.  My boss has been nominated for a position in Raleigh.  It is just a nomination however it will give us a great competitive edge on out competition.  He does have to get voted in and I think he will.  We will just have to see. Work is flowing and we are killing it at this time.  Looking new contractors to help keep up with all of this.  Life is awesome!  Ballgame last night.  My baby girl killed it.  Playing first and hitting a home run.  She has an eye for the ball.  My wife made my night last night by buying me a floor jack.  Yes I know it doesn't take much but she just made my life so much easier.  Now I am going to get me an impact wrench and changing tires will be a breeze.  Now back to work.

Bigger Quote of the day: "Life is a Gamble, so I work my ass off so I can bet on myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment