Friday, June 10, 2016

What an awesome day.

Today has just been one of those great days.  My oldest daughter has been promoted to the 6th grade.  I heard the best speech from the "HOT" principal.  Her speech was really amazing.  I found her in the halls to tell her how I needed to hear that just as much as all the kids and adults in that room needed to hear it.  After all the excitement I was ran down in the hall way by a teacher who just told me how nice of a gentleman I am.  I was so got a way with.  For her to take that time to stop and thank me and tell me that.  Restores my faith in society.  It lets me know people do see me for who I am and not for who I was or who others still think I am.  Just a great highlight of my day.  On top of all that I get to work to play boss man because my pops has been off gallivanting this week and find that I have several commission checks I wasn't expecting yet.  So I have paid all my bills for June and have money in the bank and have 2 more paychecks coming.  HUMMMMM!  I might start playing cards again. Also yesterday my pops got voted in to the position he was nominated for.  Im going to just keep flying on this high and enjoy my weekend.

A note to my self:

Always remember that one friend you have who will help you do anything.  I was in a deep conversation with a friend today and I was reminded of how some friends are.  I have a very very close friend whom I rarely talk to any more.  But I know I could call them and ask any favor and they would help.  I remember them helping me numerous times in the past.  Things I will never speak of.  We have each others backs and I plan to remind them of this very soon.  We where so close and I'm sure we still are.  Just need to let them know I am still around.  WOW to think of the things we did and all in secret.  LOL Just a side note so I never forget them. Let me be specific this has been my friend way before my affair and has nothing to do with my affair.  Do not want anyone confused.

Bigger OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment