Monday, June 6, 2016

HOLD UP!

Whats up with this weather?  We have already had one storm this year and now there is another headed this way?  Just doing things in between showers I guess.  Really makes it hard to get things done.  That will not stop us!

I had an awesome weekend.  My baby girl smacked a softball into left center and made a double and a RBI.  It was awesome.  They also had her playing 3rd instead of first.  Smart move on the coach, I guess, she got many outs on 3rd.  I quizzed her on tag runner or the bag depending on it being a forced run or not and she knew the info already.  Just an awesome day.  The night before we where invited to a graduation party.  I really do not know how in life I ended up being able to talk and associate with all these important people in the county.  I mean there where Dr's, lawyers, business owners,  People of high statue from the county there and I was right in the mix.  Me the little oh trailer service guy.  After the party my wife and I stopped by a friends house to have a few drinks and ended up back over there later with our girls to party some more.  The funny thing to my wife and our friends was my comment.  While at this graduation party I was looking at fingers.  See it wont be to long before I have to get my prostate checked and I have picked the Dr to do it.  She is a smokin hot blond that is a Dr.  Now the reason I choose her is that she has the smallest fingers.  This is not something I look forward to by no means however it is a part of life.  Really doesn't bother me, half of the people I know have seen about every part of me anyway.

Oh I almost forgot.  Church had a bonfire and we ended up the 5 girls staying at our house.  Just a great time.  My wife and I have the hangout house for sure.  This is what we are going for.  We want a place everyone and come and hang out.  Give the kids a place.

Lastly.  I broke the tractor.  Not sure what happened exactly.  I think the water pump went out.  Either way its getting picked up today or tomorrow and we will know.  The highlight of this is we got a new mower.  And it is fun to operate.  But grass mowing will always be work to me though.  I hate grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment