Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Some things never change

I laughed at myself today when I realized what has happened again.  We hired a guy to take care of things at one of our lots.  He is doing good don't get me wrong.  But I was handed the trash file yesterday and asked to clean it up.  Of course this always becomes my job.  I guess somethings never change.  I can handle it.  In fact I have things working on it right now.  I just laughed because I am trusted with things that I guess are the important things.

Anyway.  Playhouse has been done for sometime now.  Just needs a little trim finish but I ahve started on a lean to for the side.  I had hoped to have it ready or shingles tonight but I have abusiness meeting tonight.  So we will wait till Thursday or Friday I guess.

Other than that life is grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment