Friday, April 22, 2016

I do not want to be here.

I am so tired and want to go home.  I am sitting at work waiting on 6 o' clock.  I laid down on the couch last night at around 7.  I got up and ate a little at 9 and went right back to the couch.  Slept till this morning.  "Work hard play harder" is my motto and I have been living by this sense I told my wife that I was having an affair.  It has been a year this past Wednesday.  At least that's what I was told.  So if that was so then today a year ago was when my "mistress" (as I have heard her referred to) told me that she could never see me again.  Just a lot of thoughts going on in my head today.  Nothing bad and nothing wrong.  Just grateful.  Grateful for many things.  Some I may not should be grateful for... Some I know I should be grateful for.  If I could say one thing to the world.  Make sure you know who you can trust.  Trust is a hard thing to come by.  If you need a friend to keep a secret for 10 years make sure they will.  Make sure they understand how important it is for things to be kept a secret for that long.  Cause all it takes is them telling one other person your secret and then its out.  So in other words.  Choose whom you trust.  I have trusted many.  And they have trusted many.  Yet some whom are trusted are not willing to keep secrets.  I hope this rant makes sense.  If anyone gets mad or upset about this then they have misread this post.  Nothing I write should be taken personal... What I write should be taken with a Bigger mind set.  signing off for the weekend I think.  Later

No comments:

Post a Comment