Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Going Crazy

At this moment I have 42 deals I am looking at.  As the boss has said we are looking at the best year we have every had.  These deals do not include the new lot we have opened.  it brings to me a great question.  Im trying to figure out how to handle my future.  I see us expanding quiet a bit.  I see 3 or 4 more stores being opened and succeeding.  This has been the plan the whole time.  My concern is once we get that large we will be looked at as a very successful company and the ones in the business know that once you get like that you start getting looked at and asked to be bought out.  my boss is already great friends with the high ups.  I say high ups loosely.  He is in constant contact with owners of many large companies that have already bought out many competitors or have been part of the competitors shutting down.  Either way I see us growing and expanding and then being offered a deal that we wouldn't turn down.  So then I am out of a job.  If it where to happen in 10 years I would be 44.  I mean really where does a 44 year old construction guy go?  He goes no where.  So do I step out on my own?  do I take a chance? do I stay here for the ride? Im so confused in life.  I have told the boss that if certain things did not happen I was going out on my own,  this is on our extra adventures.  Do I go ahead?  I feel I have a backer or two.  But then again Im not sure.  Who the hell knows.  I will continue to pray and think till I make a decision.  Peace out Blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment