Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Five Gallons Gone

Yep, you read that correct.  I have been saving five gallons of my best mash ever to run here shortly.  And I found it last night on its side open and every bit of it poured out.  I think its a warning though.  See I was going back to one of my original spots to brew.  And I was going to have to sneak in and out and be very very quiet. I also was going to have to haul extra equipment to get power.  Now I have no idea when I will run again.  Oh well.  I got a gig for next weekend anyway so it was going to be a rush job.  I think I will take time and scope out new spots.  Maybe get me a new partner.  We will see.  As of now I will just remain low.  Like laying low.  That's always the best way.

Side note:  5 gallons doesn't produce a lot of shine.  But it is very strong and smooth so I try to make little runs of good stuff and be able to hide things than to bust out with a large quantity that's not as good.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment