Thursday, April 14, 2016

Exciting!

I just want to talk.  Have had a great week and it keeps getting better.  I want to start with women.  That one who wore her pants tight and obvious didn't have on underwear or if she did they where thongs.  Yea I was looking.  And the other lady whom I have always thought was so cute that hair and those thin lips.  Umm Umm.  And that little dance I saw you do.  Yep it was killer.  Being surrounded by all that beauty makes me smile.  Oh and the lady whom was cute but knew her shit didn't stink.  Oh I laughed to myself.  Bless you lady.  Was so good to see old friends and people of the past.  Oh and that one red head.  Yep was nice to finally see you and not behind a counter.  Any way thats my lady rant for today.  Next is about the weekend.  I see gambling drinking and racing happening.  I will update on this next week some time.  If I have time.  I have a lot I need to do.  As always its mainly work but not all of it.  Im ready to get my drink on.  I have a goal to digest around 60 beer this weekend.  Hope to go for 72 but I have to keep my composure.  SO I will get back with all yall next week.  Wait Wait.  Also the blonde who sent me that picture.  I loved it :-* to you!

1 comment:

  1. its been up and down for u lately. wishing u more ups than down!

    ReplyDelete