Tuesday, October 5, 2010

On Higher Ground

Well I'm back from my trip. It will be never forgotten. With out boring you with the small stuff I will hit on the never forgotten topics. I caught the big fish it was a 30" drum. I have a picture that my sisters boyfriend should send and when he does I will post it. There was only 4 of us and one guy spent Saturday night and Sunday morning in the toilet. the cabin gets real small with some one barfing. And on Saturday night headed back to the cabin my sisters boyfriends truck caught on fire. I was riding in it. I throwed sand for about 5 minutes before it finally went out. I will never forget that smell. or how hot it was. some how it just burnt transmission fluid off and the damage seems to be minimal. He had it towed back home. That was the highlights of the trip. fishing was so so, it rained some I got burnt another day and the last day I had on long sleeves. To be honest I cant wait to go back.

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet you can hardly wait for next year's trip. Next time leave Barfing Dude at home. . . he can't hold his liquor and anyone like that is not worth having around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime the best trips are the ones when things go wrong. They make for better stories in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barfing dude was sick before we left he thought he was better but was not. The bad part is he was barfing dude last year too.

    ReplyDelete