Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lordy Lordy guess who is 30

No not me but my wife is. We had her party this weekend. Just some family over and I grilled some hot dogs and cheese burgers. It was nice. She got her gift earlier last month it was a new car not brand new but new to us she also got socks and the new Zac Brown band CD. I Do love her and now have to respect her because she is my elder. Or this is the joke I have been playing with her. I think she is now considered a classic. She has heard it all but she is a good sport about it. I still remember telling her not to tell her family I was only 17 when we met. She was almost 19. She got me to the car with candy. I would not change a thing now. I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. Here's something to add to your bag of jokes on your wife: Buy her a membership in AARP then watch her face when she opens the envelope that contains a membership card with her name on it. Elders deserve only the best. Ya think, Bigger?

    ReplyDelete