Wednesday, October 20, 2010

am i there yet

School, I use to hate it. Come to find out, not much has changed. I am half way through my semester. Honestly it is not that bad. I love the cooking class we meet 2 nights a week, the only problem is I miss being with my girls but I have made other times to spend time with them. The online classes are time consuming. I have had to run out of my office to interview people a couple of times. And then all the typing. Which I have really gotten better at. Now everybody wants me to cook a gourmet meal for them. I keep most experiments between my family and I that way if they bomb I can order a pizza and just forget it. Looks like at the rate I am going to get my associate it will take me 3 years. But that is not bad being a part time student.

The good news is I have 3 assignments and my final left in one class which I hope to finish this Saturday. And the other class just started this half of the semester the first assignment is due on the 22nd but oh bigger boy has worked hard and is in Ch #3 and should be finished with this class by the end of next week which will only leave me with posting some comments on a school blog and my night class.

So this is how my school is going.

Below is what my instructor called an Arabic Wedding dish. It is a mold of zucchini with a layer of rice and then chicken and then rice. It is garnished with artichoke hearts, grape leave rolls parsley and stuffed tomatoes. It was pretty good. Sorry the picture is hazy



2 comments:

  1. I'm very proud of you. Keep up the good work. It's not easy going back to school, but you made a wise choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to keep after you to post?

    ReplyDelete