Friday, March 29, 2013

I have a love for playing Texas Holdem. It cost me some money but its worth it to have the mans night out. When I first started playing with the guys I play with now I made some dumb moves. I did this on purpose to give them the idea that I didn't know what I was doing. It worked that night and I pulled a third place and pocketed $200. Now that I have been playing for a while they know that Im a decent player. Most nights if I dont make the final table it is because I have been beat by a gut shot or pure luck. I did notice the other night that most players would fold if I raised because they know I only play good cards. So the bluffing started. It helped me build back up my stack some. I finished 3rd and pocketed $300 that night. All three of us went all in with pairs. I lost to one guy but beat the other. So anyway just wanted to share the one thing that I enjoy. On an exciting note I have a Vegas trip planed now with the guys I play with. It will be during the WSOP finals if I am not mistaken. They mostly party there so I will be excited to get out and drink. Always a good time in Vegas.

1 comment: