Tuesday, March 26, 2013

And they are?????

A boy and a girl. I could tell you 20 things I did wrong on this cake but for my first time making a fondant cake I was happy. I was pushed for time and was not able to do any piping which I'm sure was a good thing. Having my sister and brother in law trust me with this bit of info and the first to find out was a real treat. I had some one tell me the other day we had come so far. If you knew the history of my sister and I you would understand. So yes I will be an uncle twice. One quick funny story my baby girl was talking to my sister and asked why was the boy on that side. My sister replied and said it was because God put him there. She looked up at her as serious as she could be and said "no, Fox (brother in law nick name) put them there." So I ask this question. Is 3 years old to young to learn about the birds and the bees? Just thought it was funny.

1 comment:

  1. My birthday is in June......Just sayin. LOL
    This turned out awesome! You're awesome. What a special thing you did.

    ReplyDelete