Friday, April 13, 2012

Thank You

So I have 2 blogs I follow. Laroos and Bobs. For close to a year I have read there blogs and ignored mine. I have not even clicked on my blog to see if anyone has posted. I had lost the need to speak. I kinda took myself to a place of solitude. But this past Tuesday night I clicked on to my blog from Laroos blog and read every post I have ever written. There was not many but it carried me back and was good to read. I want to think Laroo for not taking my blog link off of her blog.

Thank You Laroo!!!!!

Even with the girls and my wife I was alone. I still feel that way some. During the past year I have lost 85 lbs. it feels good. I have continued to go to school even though it is kicking my ass. The kids are great. Growing like crazy. The baby is a handful. She has a mind of her own. she will be 3 this year. HOLY COW.

My marriage is on the rocks even more now than ever. We have just drifted apart. It is sad because if we do split we have two wonderful kids that will have to be shared. Every holiday, birthday or and other day. it makes me cry and want to stay but my heart is not in it like it use to be.

Any way so Biggers blog is back up. We will see how ling it last this time.

2 comments:

  1. I used to not mind either of my two previous marriages being on the rocks as neither were keeper when thinking about the long haul in life. Now, when it comes to thinking about on the rocks, what comes to mind is a fine gin (with an olive and onion). Bottoms up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bigger,
    Sorry I haven't popped in lately. I've been consumed in all things dealing with settling my mom's estate. I have blogged a bit and skimmed around some, but haven't fully gotten back into the swing of things.
    I'm glad you back. I'm sure Bob is too.
    I'm sorry to hear the marriage is on the rocks. I am so proud of you for losing the weight. What an accomplishment! Wow! You need to post a pic of your new self.
    It seems to me you have grown, not in a physical way but a self preserving way and your wife has not. Maybe that's not the case, but it is what I'm reading into.
    You have put the effort into going to school and losing weight and setting goals. That's awesome and something to admire about yourself. Your guys either need some help or you need to realize she could drag you down. You don't want that. You've worked to hard to improve. Now it's her turn.

    ReplyDelete