Monday, June 6, 2011

Great Weekend

Just had a real good weekend. There are wedding bells in the air, over the next year there will be 3 weddings I will have to attend. My sisters, My brother-in-laws, and my cousins. This past weekend was my Brother in laws engagment party.

Weight loss update. I weighed 298.7 on Saturday.

This is BIG I have been fighting with the 300 mark for 3 weeks now and finally have broke through it. This means to date I have lost 61 lbs. Yes if you did the math I weighed 360. I was a fat ass and still am but am doing something about it.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm very proud of you. You saw a problem and your trying to fix it. Your doing fantastic. You must be starting to feel so much better!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bigger, just checking in on you. Wish you came around once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bigger. Thanks for your sweetness on my blog.
    hugs.
    i miss you being around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're still lurking. I still have you on my blogroll. Hugs.
    Would love to see you around more often.

    ReplyDelete