Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


This is a picture of one year ago. holding my baby is my oldest daughter. Today is a big day in my life. My baby is turning 1. I remember last night a year ago my wife and I where watching Deadliest Catch. She laid down and said. Something just happened. It felt like a pop. So she stood up. Well Niagara falls came a gushing. Sorry if you have a weak stomach. The next day we had our second child. At around 12:00 lunch eastern time we where dancing in the hospital room. Our child would not come out. We danced for about 20 minutes. Really I just held my wife up while she swayed her hips trying to get the girl to fall out. It worked and out came baby. It was a great day. One that I will never forget. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby. I love you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Great story. It will be a wonderful story to share at the Thanksgiving table 20 years from now.

    ReplyDelete