Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Easy Going

I'm just at the office taking it easy today. I set the house Monday. Yesterday I had my electrician, plumber, hvac guy and my septic tank guy all there. They all finished and I have an inspection for today so I can brick it Thursday and Friday. We will see what happens.

I am on top today. I did a little exercise last night and have been doing good on my diet. I plan on losing weight before I go on vacation in December. I did not get the name bigger cause i am small that is for sure. But i feel so much better. I have been drinking water and nothing but water. having apples for breakfast and cutting out all my snaking. I am thinking about post pictures of myself on the blog to let you all see my progress. it is a hard thing to do because of how big i have let my self get. I don't know for now. I have to be dedicated this time. this time I am doing it for my kids. Who wants a dad that is to fat to ride certain roller coasters. I noticed this year at her school there wont many big people. It makes me realize people really care about themselves. I just enjoy food. Food is Good. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment