Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tee Ball

And I thought my life was good. Then my oldest daughter started tee ball. We had our first game last night. My wife was a soft ball girl and it seems to have carried over to my oldest girl. She seems to enjoy it and she will charge the ball. The name of there team should have been the hornets because if a ball comes toward them they swarm to it. Right now it is who can get the ball. They don't quiet understand the "throw to first" thing. But to watch her is great. I look forward to many afternoons at the diamond.

For an update on my littlest girl she is great. running at 110%. We use to think she was a happy baby but we had know clue of how happy she could be. She is pulling up and trying to step. It want be long before we have to lock up the place.

1 comment:

  1. Better learn the words to Take Me Out To The Ball Game! 'cause it looks like you're going to put in lots of years at the park.

    ReplyDelete