Monday, February 26, 2018

Just Because

Things are not always as they seem.  But sometimes they are.  I feel for my buddy.  He just lost his father.  It sucks but his father is better off now.  At least I hope he is.  See he is not a Christian and it hurts me to now know where he ends up.  As for other things I guess I am okay.  Work is not easier but is doable.  Girls stay gone quiet a bit.  So I am home alone quiet a bit.  But that is okay.  I am still a dance dad. Kinda looks like I will have about 10 more years of being a dance dad.  Thats ok with me also.  I enjoy things my kids enjoy.  Had a message from a friend the other day.  That was nice.  Hadn't spoke to them in a while.  I didn't respond.  Going to sell my truck I guess.  Need to at least.  but have to get somethings fie don it first.  Been driving my dads truck lately.  Its okay.  I kinda miss my truck really.  But that is just how it is.  Any way just checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment